23 дек. 2013 г.

The One Where Michael Leaves

Arrested Development 2×1

& Michael: I don’t know why you’re not taking this "I’m out ofhere"seriously... but I am out of here, seriously.

& Lindsay: Michael, maybe the reason why you always come back... is because you need us more than we need you.

& Lucille: What do you need, Michael?
    Michael: I don’t need anything. I’m great, ’cause everyone else is great. I can’t tell you how nice it is to not be needed anymore.


& Tobias: Are you crazy?
    Michael: Are you blue?
    Tobias: Only in color, Michael. Only in color.

& Michael: You haven’t auditioned yet?
    Tobias: Oh, no, no. I’m not in the group yet. No, I’m afraid I just “blue” myself.
    Michael: There’s gotta be a better way to say that.

& Gob: Michael, I am sitting on some very hot information here. I know too much. I’ve got the thingy. Half in English, half in scribbly.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий