2 дек. 2013 г.

Garden State


& — He’s a movie star! He’s like, Jersey’s De Niro and shit.

& Sam: The Shins. You know ’em?
    Andrew: No.
    Sam: You got to hear this one song. It’ll change your life, l swear.

& Andrew: So, why were you really there?
    Sam: Charging. I’m a robot.

& Andrew: Do you lie a lot?
    Sam: What do you consider a lot?
    Andrew: Enough for people to call you a liar.
    Sam: People call me lots of things.
    Andrew: Is one of them ’’liar’’?
    Sam: I could say no, but how would you know I’m not lying?
    Andrew: I guess I could choose to trust you.
    Sam: You can do that?
    Andrew: I can try.

& Sam: I’m not getting in that sidecar.
    Andrew: Why not?
    Sam: Sidecars are for bitches. Anyone who rides in that is automatically your bitch. Thus, I better ride on the back.


& Andrew: Are you doing anything right now?
    Sam: Can you elaborate on „doing anything”?

& Sam: Blah, blah, blah, blah, la! I-I make a noise, or I do something that no one has ever done before, and then I can feel unique again, even if it’s only for, like, a second.
    Andrew: So, no one’s ever done that?
    Sam: No. Not in this spot, no. You just witnessed a completely original moment in human history.

& Sam: It’s refreshing. You should try it.
    Andrew: No, thanks... I think that was good enough for the both of us.
    Sam: Come on! What are you, shy? This is your one opportunity to do something no one has ever done before, that no one will copy again throughout human existence. And if nothing else, you’ll be remembered as the one guy who ever did this — this one thing.
    Andrew: Uh... How was that?
    Sam: Oh, I’ve done that one before.

& Andrew: There’s a handful of normal kid things I kind of missed.
    Sam: There’s a handful of normal kid things I kind of wish I’d missed.

& Sam: Tissue? Come here.
    Andrew: Fuck, this hurts so much.
    Sam: Yeah, I know. But that is life. If nothing else, that’s life, you know? It’s real. Sometimes it fuckin’ hurts. To be honest, it’s sort of all we have.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий