18 дек. 2013 г.

A Young Doctor's Notebook and Other Stories 2×2

& Bomgard Old: There are pages missing.
    Companion in a car: I ate a lot of borsch.
    Bomgard Old: October, November...
    Companion: Bad borsch.
    Bomgard Old: You wipe your ass with Christmas?

& Bomgard Young: What is the point of having your own hospital if all you can find is cocaine.

& Bomgard Old: It would be impolite to call on a spinster at this late hour. Specially with a giant cocaine erection.

& Feldsher: Ah yes, the flag. A humble piece of fabric, yet one that crystallizes an ideology. In this case, the deep red of the blood spilled in the fight for freedom. Captures everything the Bolshevik stand for... I must say, doctor, it shows tremendous courage to display this symbol with the White Guard moments from the door... Courage, but tempered with cunning.

& Anna: Yes, we have a door bell. Not animals.


& Anna: I’m sorry, and you are?
    Natasha: Please, you can call me Natasha.
    Anna: Of course you are. I’ll try to remember it.

& Natasha: Once again, thank you for your kindness. I haven’t felt such warmth, since... since I sit and watched the Bolsheviks burned down my childhood home.

& Anna: Of course, you are all most welcome here. But when you’re going?
    Colonel: Oh, soon. Sooner we can get out of this fetid cesspit the better.
    Anna: Well, if that’s your attitude you can take your poached chicken and you jelly...
    Natasha: He means Russia, not this hospital.
    Colonel: Oh, yeah.

& Colonel: Excuse me, I...
    Feldsher: Yes, that was a... unexpected discharge.

& Natasha: If I hadn’t suggested you join the White Guard, this would never have happened.
    Bomgard Young: No, I have no regrets. I wanted to aid your cause.
    Natasha: Then perhaps you should join the Bolsheviks.
    Bomgard Young: How would that help? ... Right.

& Companion: Shut up.
    Bomgard Old: But I have began my opera.
    Companion: An opera... No wonder you hate yourself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий