28 дек. 2013 г.

The One Where They Build a House

Arrested Development 2×2

& Michael: I know Ann. Hey, you! She’s got a little hard-boiled egg going there.
    George Michael: Oh, it’s so cute. She sometimes takes a little pack of mayonnaise... and she’ll squirt it in her mouth, and then she’ll take an egg... and kind of- mmm. She calls it a mayonn-egg... Are you okay?
    Michael: I don’t feel so good.

& Michael: Do you have a business model, Gob?
    Gob: I am so happy that you asked me that, Michael... because I just happen to have a business model right here. Solid as a rock... Meet Starla, the new Bluth Company business model... for our phase two campaign.
    Starla: Solid as a rock.

& Gob: Hey, there she is, my little business model.

& Lucille: I want you out of the house.
    Oscar: Oh, I want you everywhere.


& Lucille: Did you see the news? Your Uncle Oscar forced himself on me at the beach today... and I didn’t have my horn.

& Lucille: You’re building a house? I want you to give it to Uncle Oscar.
    Michael: It’s not a real house.
    Lucille: Perfect. He’s not a real man.

& Lindsay: Hey, homeless guy. I’m not proud of the way... I was so grossed out when I found out you were gross before.

& Michael: Okay, we’ve all made some sacrifices to be here, but we all want the same thing.
    Oscar: I wanna live here.
    George Michael: I wanna buy Ann some diamond dust.
    Buster: I’m just hoping to get mildly injured, so I can get out of the army.

& Buster: You lied to me! You both lied to me. I’m goin’to war.
    Lucille: Buster, you can’t!
    Buster: Yes, I can. I don’t agree with your dirty doings here... but I will defend with my life your right to do it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий