3 дек. 2013 г.

Too Far Gone

The Walking Dead 4×8

(Semi-Season Finale)

All Will Fight. Someone Fall.

& Alicia: What do you want us to do?
    Governor: I want you to survive.

& Governor: We can have it and we don’t need to kill anyone. But... we need to be prepared to.

& Lily: We didn’t have to fight for another place.
    Governor: I know.
    Lily: Killing people?
    Governor: No. Killing killers.

& Hershel: If you understand what it’s like to have a daughter, then how can you threaten to kill someone else’s?
    Governor: Because they aren’t mine.


& Governor: Anyplace that’s safe, really safe, someone’s already there. Think about Megan, huh?
    Lily: I am. What’s she gonna be in this world?
    Governor: She’s gonna be alive.

& Rick: I haven’t told Tyreese yet. I don’t know how he’s gonna take it.
    Daryl: Let’s go find out.

& Governor: Rick! Come down here. We need to talk.

& Rick: I don’t make decisions anymore!
    Governor: You’re making the decisions today, Rick.

& Governor: I have a tank. And I’m letting you walk away from here. What else is there to talk about?

& Governor: Get your guns, we go in. Kill them all.

& Rick: Don’t look back, Carl. Just keep walking.
Ω As walking dead.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Harsh.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий