21 дек. 2013 г.

Let 'Em Eat Cake

Arrested Development 1×22

& Michael: They’re not gonna ask you anything. They want me to take the polygraph test.
    Gob: But... I’m the oldest. The matriarch, if you will.
    Michael: Sure. I will.

& Lindsay: It’s not gonna last with Tobias. He’s completely oblivious. He’s got no idea how I’m feeling or thinking.
    Michael: So there’s no sex?
    Lindsay: I mean, how do you not have sex with me?
    Michael: It is a struggle.

& Tobias: The book is huge. And I have a bit of money coming my way as a result. So if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go upstairs and run the shower. Let me know if it’s too loud in the kitchen.
    Lindsay: Okay, honey.


& Michael: Tell me the truth, okay? ’Cause there’s been a lot of lying in this family.
    Lucille: And a lot of love.
    Michael: More lies.

& Gob: Zero hour, Michael. It’s the end of the line. I’m the first born. Sick of playing second fiddle. Always third in line for everything. Tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I’m mad about... And I’m taking over.

& Michael: You want to be in charge?
    Gob: Yeah.
    Michael: You want to deal with what I deal with... a sister who takes your money and throws it away; a mother who you can’t trust; a company whose founder may be on trial for treason... Is that what you want?
    Gob: What kind of vacation time does it offer?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий