21 дек. 2013 г.

Riddick

& Riddick: There are bad days... and then there are legendary bad days. This was shaping up to be one of those.

& Riddick: Yet again, someone was trying to play me. So yet again... we play for blood.

& Riddick: Somewhere along the way, I lost a step. I got sloppy. Dulled my own edge. Maybe I went and did the worst crime of all... I got civilized. So now we zero the clock. Just me and this no-name world. Gotta find that animal side again.

& Johns: By the way, my name is...
    Santana: “Too Late.” That’s your name. Too Late.

& Dahl: Is it true half the people you meet are below average intelligence?


& Johns: I’m just sharing my thoughts.
    Santana: Well, now that you have... can I politely invite you to step off my fucking porch?!

& Riddick: Here’s what’s gonna happen. The next 60 seconds, you’re gonna watch your own head drop into that box.

& Riddick: Then when it’s all over... and the rest of you are ready for Dead Animal Pickup... I’m gonna go balls deep into Dahl. But only because she asked me to. Sweet-like.

& Johns: If Riddick comes back here without us... you go ahead, you kill him on general principle.
    Dahl: Is that before or after I’m supposed to fuck him?

& Dahl: Let me ask you something... sweet-like...

& Riddick: I’ll tell you this, Johns. Sooner or later, we all have to head home.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий