20 дек. 2013 г.

A Young Doctor's Notebook and Other Stories 2×3

& Companion in a car: You tried to touch my balls.
    Bomgard Old: No, no. I had an idea for my opera, an aria. I could sing it for you, if you like.
    Companion: I’d rather you touch my balls.

& Bomgard Young: I haven’t thought about morphine in three weeks and a day.
    Bomgard Old: Hang on, are you counting the 14 days we lost since we joined the Gregorian calendar?
    Bomgard Young: Well, yes! Who’s counting?


& Bomgard Young: You know, it’s just occur to me, that I have been a terrible host. Would you do me the honor of sleeping in my bed tonight?

& Bomgard Young: I won’t be in the room. I have patients to see. I just meant this is a comfortable bed. And the most important thing for me, is that you’re comfortable. Would you like me to leave while you undress?
    Natasha: That would help, make me more comfortable.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий