13 дек. 2013 г.

Missing Kitty

Arrested Development 1×18

& George Michael: How are you gonna do it?
    Gob: Well, you’ve got two weeks off. You’re about to find out. Maybe we’ll meet a couple young coeds along the way... How young is too young for you?

& Lindsay: Okay, I tell you what. I’ll take you down to see Nana if you split the money with     me 60/40.
    Maeby: 55/55.
    Lindsay: Deal.
    Michael: Sounds like you guys are getting more than you think.

& Michael: Put the shirt back down and keep on moving. You’re fired.
    Kitty: I work for your father. You don’t have the hiring and firing power.

& Michael: That’s the seventh nipple I’ve seen today.


& George Sr.: Hell, I’ve been so corrupted by my power... that I even enjoyed firing my own twin brother. You should have seen his face when he was begging me not to. Well, he’s my twin brother. I can show you...

& Michael: What did he say?
    George Michael: If I clean it up, it’s not really a sentence.

& Maeby: So, how do you think Gob’s gonna make this yacht disappear?
    George Michael: Well, I’ll be working here, so I guess I’ll never know.
    Maeby: The only real way to find out how it’s done... is to sneak on the boat while he does it.
    George Michael: But if he makes it disappear, won’t everyone see me standing there?
    Maeby: Let’s just sit quietly and consider how ridiculous that statement was.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий