9 дек. 2013 г.

Big Man in Tehran

Homeland 3×11

& Javadi: You think what? We like traitors here?

& Masud: You’re CIA, aren’t you?
    Carrie: I’m a friend of your niece’s.
    Masud: So she’s CIA, too.

& Saul: I got a satellite over your hotel right now.
    Carrie: I’m on the balcony— seventh floor.
    Saul: Is that a head scarf you’re wearing?
    Carrie: ... You’re kidding, right?
    Saul: I can’t see crap. It’s too dark.

& Javadi: I liked you better as a blonde.


& Javadi: Is that it? The device?
    Carrie: Yeah.
    Javadi: Israeli.

& Brody: By the grace of God... I am here to seek asylum. This is the only place in the world that I can find peace.

& Lockhart: What are you looking at?
    Saul: The most recent insult.

& Lockhart: The simple fact is we can’t trust Brody. We never could. We need to end it.
    Saul: You mean end Brody?
    Lockhart: The President wants this resolved.

& Carrie: We just need to leave!
    Brody: Will you stop saying that? Leave, leave. Leave where? I have nowhere to go, Carrie!

& Carrie: Brody, what have you done?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий