30 дек. 2013 г.

Remains to Be Seen

Dexter 4×2

& Dexter: Are we blood?

& Masuka: I filled in the lieutenant on what we found.
    Dexter: “We”?
    Masuka: Dude, there’s no “me” in “team.” Well, technically there is, but...

& Lundy: I have a theory I'd like to run by you. We could grab dinner, review the case, maybe catch a bad guy...

& Dexter: I can’t even remember my own password.


& Dexter: Hello, Benny. Good-bye, Benny.

& Harry: You’re juggling family, work... and a dark passenger who’s always got one hand on the steering wheel.
    Dexter: I can do it. I can manage... all these moving parts.
    Harry: Until you can’t.

& Dexter: Sleep. Just one beautiful night’s sleep will make everything better... again... Fuck.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий