6 дек. 2013 г.

Shock and Aww

Arrested Development 1×14

& Michael: Whoa, whoa. Buster!
    Buster: Hey, Brother.
    Michael: I don’t think us sleeping together is working out. You’re a grown man. You should be living with your mother.

& Narrator: And so Michael got to know his son’s ethics teacher...
    Michael: Ethics... right and wrong. How can one thing can be right and another one be wrong? I mean, which is which, you know? I guess that’s the “Rrrr” of it.

& Beth Baerly: I think I’m an ethical person.
    Michael: Right. Here’s an ethical question. Can-Can a parent take a teacher out for a drink? Or...
    Beth Baerly: I don’t know. Uh, do you have a wife?
    Michael: Yeah. But she’s dead.


& Buster: What, I’m gone for a couple days and you find a new son?

& George Michael: I kind of love her.
    Michael: You mean, you love her like... like she loves Saddam. Right?
    George Michael: No, no. I mean, like, love her love her.

& Beth Baerly: Look, Michael, I hope you find what you’re looking for. I mean we had some laughs about some very sad things, but... I don’t think we have a future.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий