6 дек. 2013 г.

Red 2

& Marvin: Frank... You haven’t killed anybody in months. That is not a bad thing. That’s a positive thing for a lot of people.

& Jack Horton: You either give me the information that I need to know... Or I’m gonna filet your girl from head to toe with no mercy.
    Frank: Awesome.

& Marvin: Ask yourself, what is a girl like that doing with a guy like you?
    Frank: I will shoot you. I will shoot you in the liver.
    Marvin: A, R, D, A. Adventure, romance, danger... activities you can share as a couple.

& Sarah: I’m not hanging out in some bunker... while you slink around and save the planet... with dusky international femme fatales.
    Frank: Dusky?
    Marvin: Dark, smoldering.
    Frank: I know what it means. Marvin.

& Marvin: He was a rock star of conceptual mass killing. They called him “The Da Vinci of Death”.

& Frank: Han just went number one.
    Marvin: Why don’t they just dip our balls in honey... and stake us to an ant farm?!

& Han: I’m really going to enjoy killing him. Get me a gun that really hurts.

& Frank: Tell us about Nightshade.
    The Frog: You think I’m just going to roll over for you hegemonic, Mickey Mouse-loving Americans?
    Marvin: Leave Mickey out of it.

& Katja: Death is easy. It’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Death is an art form in Russia. There are so many ways to take a man to bits...


& Marvin: Style is the only constant in life.
    Frank: We didn’t come to Paris on vacation.
    Sarah: Shopping’s what I thought you did in Paris... with your boyfriend’s money... while you’re waiting for him... to wake up from being taken down... by his skanky, slutty, Russian biatch ex-girlfriend. So thanks. Thanks for the compliment for the fur. For telling me that I look nice in my dress. It makes me feel really good. And it makes me feel very loving towards you also.

& Sarah: Should you eat that? Is that safe?
    Marvin: It’s before they had that, you know, “sell by” date stuff.

& Marvin: 2 shots, here and here. Drag the body in there and repeat as necessary.
    Sarah: No safety.
    Marvin: No safety.

& Marvin: Frank, I don’t like the Kremlin so much.
    Frank: And I like being underneath it even less.

& Frank: What are you doing kissing this guy?
    Sarah: I didn’t wanna kill him.
    Frank: What kinda stupid logic is that?

& Ivan: There is nothing more sexy in the whole world... than a beautiful woman... with an incredible gun.
    Victoria: You’re such a romantic.

& Marvin: If she lives, this’ll be good for your relationship.
    Frank: You’re right.
    Marvin: And if there’s one thing I know, it’s women and covert ops.
    Frank: .... That’s 2 things.
    Han: No, grasshopper. It is not.

& Marvin: It’s counting down, Frank.
    Han: Shut if off.
    Marvin: Shut... Yeah. With what?! Acupressure?!! Why is it my responsibility?

& Victoria: Show me something.

& Marvin: Got it. Got it! This one should stop it and this one should detonate it. It’s fifty fifty.

& Frank: Stop cutting wires!
    Marvin: I knew we were gonna die!

& Frank: Trouble. Marvin!
    Marvin: It’s 2 pedals and 2 sticks!
    Frank: Okay.

& Victoria: Please, tell me you’re not crashing with a weapon of mass destruction.

& Han: I was actually starting to like you. I was even thinking about not killing you. This is what happens when you try to save the world.

& Han: You owe me 30 mil for the plane. And 20 for not killing you. You’re a dead man, Moses.

& Marvin: Don’t look at me. She’s your girlfriend.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий