14 дек. 2013 г.

A Young Doctor's Notebook and Other Stories 2×1

& Bomgard Young: Oh God, what on earth’s that smell? It’s worse than the dead!
    Pelageya: I got it in Grabilovka.
    Bomgard Young: Oh. I see... um... I didn’t realise they had a parfumerie.
    Pelageya: They don’t. But the blacksmith there sells most of the ingredients.
    Bomgard Young: Yes, I thought I detected... a subtle hint of... Was that peat?

& Bomgard Young: Are you alright?
    Bomgard Old: No, I’m not. I’m better. Better than ’alright’. I’m amazing.
    Bomgard Young: Opium?
    Bomgard Old: Air! It never runs out, and you never come down... Oh. That’s not air.

& Bomgard Young: Are you going to read me a bedtime story?
    Bomgard Old: A man cannot run from his past...
    Bomgard Young: That’s a boring story.

& Bomgard Old: I forgive you.


& Pelageya: I’d love to go to Moscow. Or anywhere. Even Omsk.
    Bomgard Young: What for? We have everything we need right here. Even the Bolshoi.

& Bomgard Young: Alright, Feldsher, tell me what’s going on.
    Feldsher: Oh, well... Since the fall of the Tsar, Mother Russia has been at war. With herself.
    Bomgard Young: Yes, yes. I am aware of this stupid revolution, Feldsher.
    Bolshevik: Comrade... Doctor.
    Bomgard Young: Stupid that it took so long for Russia to embrace the noble Bolshevik cause! We need to sort out the most seriously wounded.

& Bomgard Old: That portly individual out there is dying.
    Bomgard Young: Yes, but he is a Bolshevik soldier.
    Bomgard Old: What do you care about politics?
    Bomgard Young: I don’t, but they do have a lot of guns.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий