25 дек. 2013 г.

House of Cards 1×5

Chapter 5

& Claire: The reporter?
    Francis: Yes.
    Claire: Just this once?
    Francis: ... I’m not sure.
    Claire: What does she offer us?

& Francis: I may have pushed him too far, which is worrisome. Friends make the worst enemies.

& Francis: What do you need from me?
    Claire: I need your manpower.


& Spinella: Frank. What are you—? Don’t take the food. We’ll feed you later.
    Francis: Marty, you know that old saying. The most dangerous spot in the world is to come between a teamster and free food.

& Russo: I’m gonna wake up tomorrow... and all these people... all my friends... are still fucked. And I’m still fucked. You fucked all of us.

& Francis: The hot water will open up your capillaries. The aspirin you just took will make your blood thinner. It’s up to you, Peter... Oh, and if you do decide to take the coward’s way out, cut along the tracks, not across them. That’s a rookie mistake.

& Francis: Has the seed been planted? Only Peter can answer that question. He has a choice. Will he wither or will he thrive? Only time will tell.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Σ Francis & Claire. Such a team. Diabolic team.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий