12 дек. 2013 г.

Justice Is Blind

Arrested Development 1×17

& George Michael: Maeby, what are you doing? I still don’t get why you’re pretending to be two people, and why is one of you sick?
    Maeby: Hey, you don’t get giant checks if you’re healthy.

& Gob: Oh, now you love the Ten Commandments. And yet, you’re the one who so conveniently forgot “Thou shalt protect thy father... and honor no one above him unless it beith me... thy sweet Lord.”
    Michael: I’m not sure that one made it down the mountain, Gob.


& Maggie: So what do you think? Do we have a case against this idiot family or what?
    Michael: Well, that’s actually why I wanted to talk to you, Maggie. You see, uh, it turns out that I am actually one of those idiots. I might even be the main idiot. Well, I’m not the main idiot, but I’m the idiot in charge. Yeah. I’m Michael Bluth. Okay?

& Michael: I can’t believe you set me up!
    Maggie: Well, you lied to me. Chareth Cutestory?
    Michael: I know. “Thou shalt not make up a name in vain.”

& Michael: This could get ugly.
    Maggie: Well, it’s like the Ten Commandments saying. “Be true to thine own self, and to thine own self...”
    Michael: “Be true.” Yeah. Number seven.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий