16 дек. 2013 г.

Whistler's Mother

Arrested Development 1×20

& Michael: A matter of land, Mom?!
    Lucille: Oh, that’s funny. I meant “A matter of ’L’ and ’D’...” Life and death.

& Bride of Gob: I’m in love with your brother-in-law.
    Gob: You’re in love with your own brother? The one in the army?
    Bride of Gob: No. Your sister’s husband.
    Gob: Michael? Michael!
    Bride of Gob: No, that’s your sister’s brother.
    Gob: I’m my sister’s brother. You’re in love with me. Me!
    Bride of Gob: I’m in love with Tobias.
    Gob: My brother-in-law?


& Michael: Obviously, Dad’s in prison now. I’m running the business a little bit differently.
    Uncle Oscar: You do the best with what you have.
    Michael: Yeah...
    Uncle Oscar: I have lemons, I make lemonade.

& Michael: I’m not just gonna hand out a check, okay? You gotta come up with an investment plan. You gotta call...
    Gob: Oh, we’ve got an investment plan.
    Michael: “Gobias Industries...”
    Gob: Go bias. Hmm? As in, “Go buy us some coffee.”

& Lucille: Shh... Shh... Shh...
    Michael: What’s this? What’s happening?
    Lucille: It’s going to be all right.
    Michael: Wh-why are you squeezing me with your body?
    Lucille: It’s a hug, Michael. I’m hugging you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий