19 дек. 2013 г.

Not Without My Daughter

Arrested Development 1×21

& George Michael: Hey, don’t forget me.
    Michael: For what?
    George Michael: It’s Bring Your Daughter to Work Day. And unless you had a daughter I don’t know about, I’m your girl.

& Michael: I cannot kill this joke.

& Patient: There’s, like, this longing, this pull. I mean, does that make me, you know, like some kind of...
    Maeby: Homosexual!
    Tobias: Maeby, please... She’s right though. You probably are a homosexual.

& Lucille: Stop it! He’s your little brother!
    Buster: No, he’s not! I came out of you! He didn’t!


& Michael: And now I’m filling out an expense report... so I can sleep well at night knowing that I have been honest.

& Michael: I would like to see if you could go one day without telling a lie. just one whole day without being like your mom.
    Maeby: What’s in it for me if I do?
    Michael: You’ll win my respect.
    Maeby: Good night.
    Michael: And... 50 bucks.
    Maeby: Fine. I’ll do it if you do it.
    Michael: That-a-girl. This is gonna be fun.
    Maeby: I win.

& George Michael: There are certain things that I can talk to you about that I can’t really with my dad. Like, uh, were-were you ever awkward around girls?
    Gob: What do you mean? Like if there were three of us and I didn’t know where to start? No, I think I did pretty well. Not a lot of complaints, if you know what I mean. At least not from the girl.

& Uncle Oscar: Oh, your tongue is as sharp as your body is still taut.
    Lucille: What are you doing? Oscar, this is a children’s soccer game, not Woodstock!
    Uncle Oscar: That was another era, huh? The music and the pot... Will you excuse me? I need to go to my camper for just a quick sec.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий