15 дек. 2013 г.

Best Man for the Gob

Arrested Development 1×19

& Gob: Maybe you can try to break us up.
    Michael: I can’t do that.
    Gob: Why not? You did it with me and Marta. You had no problem with that, guy.

& Tobias: As you may or may not know... Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch.
    Michael: Really? When did that start?
    Tobias: Well... I don’t want to blame it all on 9/11... but it certainly didn’t help.

& Gob: Think about it. I’ve got the marriage and none of the good parts. It’s like, so far it’s been all chain and no ball.

& Tobias: Stop! It is not Zanotab.
    Lindsay: Well, maybe if I was allowed to have a Zanotab, I’d remember it’s Euphorazine.
    Tobias: No. We are not going to do that again. This family is not about to start using. We are pushers, not takers.


& George Michael: I thought you hated fishing.
    Michael: No, it’s fun. I like fun. I just hated doing it with my dad. This is gonna be you and me. Okay? We get to stay at a hotel, get up at 4:00 a.m., slap on the old seasick patch. We’re gonna get out there on the choppy ocean. We’re gonna catch ourselves a little lunch.
    George Michael: Oh, we get to eat it?
    Michael: After we gut it.

& Lindsay: We’re dressed like we’re in the ’60s. It’s the 21st century. We should be dressing like it’s the ’80s.
    Tobias: Lindsay...
    Lindsay: I’m tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I’ll be at the bar.

& Tobias: I must say I feel a bit like a Mary... without a Peter and a Paul,

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий