3 дек. 2013 г.

Good Night

Homeland 3×10

& Quinn: I think you should consider sitting this part of the operation out.
    Carrie: And why would I do that?
    Quinn: Because it’s impossible for you to be objective under the circumstances.
    Carrie: The circumstances being, I’m carrying Brody’s child?

& Dar Adal: The risk of this operation is worth the reward. And in the unlikely event anything goes wrong... we have it covered.
    Higgins: I’m not even going to ask what that means.

& Aziz: Is that a Marine thing?
    Brody: Turn the socks inside out, get the fresh side.
    Aziz: Well, there is no fresh side. One side’s sweaty, and the other’s just dirty.
    Brody: Well, maybe it’s just all in my head.

& Aziz: You scared? Are you fucking scared?
    Brody: Mm-hmm. Mmm. I’m... I’m scared. I’m scared.
    Aziz: Good. Me, too. I’ve seen way too many men killed out here in this third world toilet. I personally shit myself every time they send me back here.

& Sen. Lockhart: All I can say is you must be one hell of a salesperson to get Brody to do this.
    Carrie: Here at the Agency, we call that recruiting.

& Higgins: Any possibility of an international incident I must call the President.
    Dar Adal: What you must do is keep a cool head and take great care not to panic.

& Saul: Bite your lip, Carrie. Bite it hard.


& Sen. Lockhart: Saul. You had some bad luck. I’m sorry.
Ω Hell yeah. And we know who it is.

& Carrie: You have no sanction, no support on the ground, and no extraction plan. You will die over there!
    Brody: No, you’re wrong, Carrie. And you want to know why? ’Cause you’re gonna get me home.

& Brody: You’ll find a way. I have faith.

& T.: Fucking snipers. Always the stubborn fucking assholes.

& Carrie: He made it. And you, Saul, are still in the game.
    Saul: I’ll be damned.

& T.: Right now, these guys... uh, they’re trained to treat anybody coming over the border as Israeli agents. You were tortured... so tell me what to expect.
    Brody: Expect to break.

& T.: How long did you hold out?
    Brody: I don’t know. I lost track of time pretty much right away, but I figure... seven days? Enough time to allow the guys to change their frequencies and battle plans.

& Javadi: Now. We go to Tehran.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий