19 дек. 2013 г.

The Truth About Emanuel

& Emanuel: My name is Emanuel. I’m seventeen years old and I killed my mother.

& Emanuel: There’s no place for me. Because I’m not supposed to be here. Maybe if I was some sort of Olympic athlete, or a genius scientist, but I’m not. I’m not any of those things. I’m just a girl. A murderer without a motive. So I serve my time, waiting for my sentence to be up.

& Claude: Emanuel. Isn’t that a boy’s spelling?
    Emanuel: They thought I was going to be a boy.
    Claude: But you’re not.
    Emanuel: Reality is overrated.


& Dennis: How is it that a child who had more words at two than an average first grader suddenly becomes monosyllabic at eighteen?

& Emanuel: What was that?
    Arthur: My heart pumping blood to everything else.

& Claude: Everyone’s family is a little odd. If it’s not, then it’s not really a family.
    Emanuel: So that uncomfortable, annoyed feeling I get whenever I walk in the house is just telling me I’m home.
    Claude: Yeah, pretty much.

--
On the IMDb

! Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий