29 янв. 2018 г.

To Sardines and Back

Transparent 3×3


Maura: You sure?
Vicky: Yeah. I want to be part of your tribe.
Maura: Try swarm.

Shelly: Who here wants to know my social media name?.. It's To Shel And Back.
Josh: I get it. It's like "To hell and back."

Shelly: I, too, have transitioned. I'm coming out. I'm reaching out. I'm a brand.

Rachel: So... I mean, do you feel it?
Duvid: The presence of the divine?
Rachel: Do you feel it all the time?
Duvid: Remember the four words. Uh... Picture them out in the world. I picture love, justice, truth, beauty. I remember them, and it's physical. I remember them around me, and I picture them wrapping me up like a... like a garment that I try on. I feel a little rush, and, you know, you get sort of a tingle on the back of your neck. Sometimes that's all God is... is that... the feeling, and from that place, I feel like I can love.

Maura: Well, one of the things I wished for was, uh, that you guys don't call me Moppa anymore.

Maura: ...And, uh, maybe you guys want to call me, I don't know, Mom.

Josh: I think I'm okay with the face. Ahem. Just... the idea of Dad's pussy.
Ali: Dad's pussy.
Sarah: Dad's pussy.

Len: Your family's the best, I love your family. I mean, they're crazy, but I love them.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий