4 янв. 2018 г.

The Seven Year Itch

Grimm 6×5


"When something itches my dear sir,
the natural tendency is to scratch."

The Seven Year Itch

Renard: I'm tired. I just wanna get some sleep. I'd love it if you got the hell out of my room.
Meisner: Well, there's the problem. Am I in your room or am I just in your mind? Now that's awesome. Am I even here?

Rosalee: Three?!
Monroe: I love you and we can do this.

Hank: Sometimes we can want too much. And what if we found out and wish we hadn't?

Hank: Hey, we believe in a lot of things but not coincidence.

William Stillman: Oh. And why don't you bring me a couple Bloody Marys? 'Cause I feel like it is gonna be a beautiful day...

Rosalee: We had a prenatal exam.
Hank: Everything okay?
Monroe: Okay, okay... and okay.
Nick: What? Three?!

Meisner: A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий