4 янв. 2018 г.

The Confidence Erosion

The Big Bang Theory 11×10


Penny: Hey, you had unprotected sex with Howard. You deserve to be miserable.

Sheldon: We've assigned all wedding decisions randomly, and each of us makes half of them. You know, from venue to officiant to numbering system for the tables: Roman or Dewey Decimal.
Leonard: Why not hexadecimal?
Sheldon: 'Cause this is our wedding, not a joke.

Raj: Howard doesn't mean anything by it. I-I think it's cultural. His people come from a very sarcastic village called Brooklyn.

Sheldon: Just a suggestion-- hologram projected out of R2-D2.
Amy: Thanks for your input, but this is my decision, and I'm gonna go with... Old English calligraphy on Egyptian papyrus.
Sheldon: Oh, what a fun mashup. It's like the chicken and waffles of orthography.

Sheldon: Not a day goes by that I don't marvel how much better we are than other people.

Leonard: You don't want to do that. Talking to my mom to get more confidence is like talking to a lion to get more alive.

Penny: Hmm. I don't know a nice way to finish this sentence.

Amy: It's not what I'm thinking, and to save you the trouble for the future... it will never be what I'm thinking.


Amy: Well, if we're changing things, then instead of throwing confetti... we'll release butterflies.
Sheldon: Airborne worms?! Have you lost your mind?!

Amy: Fine. Wedding toasts in Latin.
Sheldon: Great. Vows in Klingon.

Sheldon: How 'bout tomorrow?
Amy: R-Really? That soon?
Sheldon: Why wait? I mean, it's not that I think we're living in sin, but I do like the idea that our next act of intimacy will be a legal requirement.

Penny: Hey. You look good today.
Leonard: What happened? What's wrong?... Just tell me. I can take it.

Stuart: Please, confidence is like red blood cells-- it's nice if you got some, but you don't need 'em.

Amy: I can't believe we're doing this.
Sheldon: I know. I'm getting married... The new Star Wars movie's coming out... We are really finishing this year strong.

Sheldon: Amy, I never thought I'd want to marry anyone. So the fact that I found you is astonishing. It's-it's like finding dark matter, except they're looking for dark matter. I wasn't even looking for you. S-So you're even better than dark matter. Plus, plus, you interact with light, so I can see you.

Amy: Should we go congratulate him?
Sheldon: I'll do better than that-- I'll give him constructive criticism.
Amy: Here's some constructive criticism: don't.

Raj: I was so nervous, my armpits are like a swamp.
Penny: Oh, your hug just got downgraded to a high five.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий