6 янв. 2018 г.

A Brisket, Voodoo, and Cannonball Run

Young Sheldon 1×7


Georgie: I like complaining. I'm good at it.

Georgie: Mind if I have a sip of your beer?
George: You mind if I dip your head in the compost heap?
Georgie: You could have just said no.

Meemaw: He thought I wrote it down... What a dope.

George: 15 years and 14 hours later... Best brisket in Texas.

George: Connie, you evil bitch!

Young Sheldon: I know the recipe.
Georgie: What?!
Young Sheldon: She told it to me.
Georgie: When?!
Young Sheldon: February 14, 1982. I was 23 months old, it was Valentine's Day, and Mom and Dad went out for dinner. You were there. Don't you remember?



George: What are you doing here?
Meemaw: Same as you. I want to see what his brain did.

Young Sheldon: One tablespoon of cumin, one cup of brown sugar, two tablespoons of smoked paprika...
Meemaw: Okay, okay, stop.
George: No, no, no. Keep going.

Meemaw: That's impossible, you weren't even two years old.
Young Sheldon: Three tablespoons of dried mustard, one cup of Lone Star beer...
Meemaw: Okay. Okay. Go ahead. Give it to your father.

George: Here we go, maiden voyage...

George: Mmm, mmm. Hot damn.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий