16 янв. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 1x3

Episode #1.3


Grace: How much did you pay for the suit you'll be wearing?
Thomas: Oh, I don't pay for suits. My suits are on the house or the house burns down.

Aunt Polly: Are you armed?
Thomas: No.
Aunt Polly: Then I'll tell you.

Campbell: ...And they're not called spies! They're called operatives.
Sergeant Moss: Operatives, sir. Right, sir.

Aunt Polly: Times like these, a communist in the family is bad for business.

Ada: America, Freddie. They've already had their revolution. You won't have to bother.

Freddie: United, we will never be defeated!

Arthur: How do we know it's for sale?
Thomas: Everything's for sale to us, Arthur.

Arthur: I wouldn't know what to do.
Thomas: You've spent two-thirds of your life in pubs. Just pour it instead of drinking it.
Arthur: But I can still drink it, right?
Thomas: Your pub - you do what you want.

Danny: They gave us the worst job, Tommy.
Thomas: Yeah... And we fucking volunteered.



Grace: She's all right, but in her condition, she needs peace.
Thomas: Women talk. That is something they do.
Grace: She talked about you. She said you keep everything locked up.
Thomas: Well, that's what men do.

Uncle Charlie: This car only seats four. You'll need more men than that if you're to come back alive.
Thomas: It'll be just me and a girl.

Johnny: So when do we share out the cash?
Arthur: We don't. We're not keeping the cash. You're in Tommy's army now, boys. Trust only kin.

Thomas: Tracks are lawless places. I can't stand petty criminals...
Grace: Will we get to lay a bet?
Thomas: No - gambling is for mugs... You're lucky you're with me or you'd be wasting your money on fixed races.
Grace: I always wondered, how do you fix a race?
Thomas: How should I know?

Thomas: Come on, posh girl. Earn your three quid.

Thomas: Do you dance?
Grace: If I'm asked properly.
Thomas: Lady Sarah of Connemara, will you dance with me?

Grace: I hope this doesn't involve razor blades.
Thomas: I've decided to move up in the world. Become a legitimate businessman.
Grace: My gosh. You're serious.
Thomas: I'm always serious.

Grace: You think I'm a whore?
Thomas: Everyone's a whore, Grace. We just sell different parts of ourselves.

Thomas: God's honest truth? I don't know what she is.

Grace: Start of the day, I was Lady Sarah of Connemara. By the end, I was a whore with the clap.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий