7 янв. 2018 г.

eps3.9_shutdown-r

Mr. Robot 3×10


Elliot: Don't you get it? She's gonna die. Darlene's gonna die. She's gonna die. She's gonna fucking die like everyone else.

Mr. Robot: I would have found another way.
Elliot: Because as much as there is a part of you in me... there is a part of me in you.

Irving: Just finished this book... Didn't care much for the ending. I mean, a story can have a mediocre beginning and middle, and oftentimes it does, but always got to have a wow ending. Otherwise, what's the point?

Mr. Robot: We are walking into some fucking hillbilly shit here.

Elliot: Are you okay?
Darlene: Is that a joke? We're in a fucking barn out in the middle of nowhere with a handful of psychos. "No" is the answer.

Irving: Miss. Stop talking. Hm?

Irving: Oh, no, no, don't get too worked up, Miss. Just look at the sky. Take a deep breath. Try to enjoy the fresh air...

Irving: Oh, don't mind that. We're retiring this shit-stain. And you're taking his place. You work for the Dark Army now.

Irving: Now, forgive me while I take a moment to center myself. This next bunch... These are for me.


Elliot: Seven days ago, the Russian government hired you to hack the DNC... Two days before that, you bribed the president of South Korea to allow backdoors in all of their military networks...

Grant: Well, we can survive a leak. You can't survive a bullet through your throat.

Grant: You're very sure of yourself. You are just one hacker. What makes you believe that you are better than an army of people exactly like you?

Grant: I'm sorry, Mr. Alderson. You're good at playing games. But this was simply the wrong hand to play.

Mr. Price: Pettiness. It was a dig at me.

Leon: You made an offer, cuz. Now it's time to pay up.
Mr. Robot: Please tell me you're not bluffing.

Mr. Price: I'm afraid your only move here... Accept that you've been conned.

Leon: I've always had faith in you, cuz.Do your thing...
Mr. Price: ...Find a way to live with what you did.

Mr. Robot: What do we do now?
Elliot: Undo the hack.

Elliot: They won't win. Because one good thing came out of all of this. They showed themselves, the top 1% of the 1%, the ones in control, the ones who play God without permission. And now I'm gonna take them down. All of them.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий