24 янв. 2018 г.

This

The X-Files 11×2


"Accuse Your Enemies of That
Which You Are Guilty"

Langly: Mulder, I-I need to know. Am I dead? If I am... they know that I know.
Scully: Know that he knows what?

Mulder: I don't know what I think. I don't know. But I'll tell you what I do know. We got to take a trip to IKEA.

Mulder: I got 14 rounds.
Scully: Eight.

Mulder: We defended ourselves!
Critical Incident Response Group Head: Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say. But, see, they were wearing body cams, so... You know how that turns out for the ones who weren't.

Scully: Skinner says surrender.
Mulder: Why should we surrender? To who?

Commander Al: Where's your phone, bro?
Mulder: Easy for Orwell to say.

Commander Al: "I want to believe"?.. Here's what I believe. We would've all saved lots of money and headaches if we only knew Americans would have been just fine losing the Cold War... if they could only make a little money off of it.

Skinner: It's Purlieu Services, an American security contractor with its headquarters in Moscow.

Scully: What are we looking for, Mulder?
Mulder: Knowing Langly, bread crumbs... Huh. His birth date is wrong. October 13. We shared the same birthday.

Mulder: March 28, 1969. Any president die that day?
Scully: Eisenhower.
Mulder: Who needs Google when you got Scully?


Scully: Mulder, do gravediggers work at night?

Skinner: The world is different, Mulder. When Scully started, it was just us. Dark forces in the U.S. government. There was barely a Russia. Now there's 17 U.S. intelligence agencies. Homeland Security, Russian FSB, Chinese MSS, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Blackwater... Private companies launch to the Space Station, and all of them are in bed with one another, while trying to exterminate each other, and that includes each of us.

Dr. Hamby: Maybe he saw Mulder in his dreams.
Mulder: Who hasn't?

Mulder: Scully, you looked so adorbs just there. All curled up in a ball in the booth of a skanky bar with your fingers wrapped around the grip of an assassin's Glock...

Richard 'Ringo' Langly: Mulder, it's like I designed heaven. I eat hot dogs and donuts all day long. No one here ever dies of cancer or Alzheimer's. ......... And I'm begging you...destroy it. We're living a lie here. It's a work camp. We're digital slaves. ...

Scully: You think we can get in there looking like this without raising suspicion?
Mulder: You look good.

Scully: I'm not uncuffing him. This guy's like Hannibal Lecter-level psycho.

Agent Colquitt: So, hon... what's your home office?
Scully: Sorry, bro. Married to the Bureau.

Erika Price: We can upload a mind now through any smartphone. No one's even aware we're doing it. We can take a piece of your mind any time you make a call. Painless. Two hours.

Mulder: So... if you upload me through my phone, I don't really have a choice.
Erika Price: Sure you do. You could not use your phone.

Erika Price: Very few have ever seen it, and those that do don't realize what it is. It's just a client-server. Wires, lights. Why do you need to see it?
Mulder: It's the closest I'll get to seeing God. In this life... or that.

Richard 'Ringo' Langly: Mulder? Mulder! They know that we know! Destroy the backup!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий