21 янв. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 1x2

Episode #1.2


Aunt Polly: Sorry, I misunderstood your intention... when you pushed me to the wall.

Campbell: And when I say the boss, I mean Thomas.

Aunt Polly: Will you talk to him?
Thomas: No... You don't parley when you're on the back foot. We'll strike a blow back first.

Uncle Charlie: It's Thomas Shelby against the whole bloody world, right?

Ada: Oi! I'm a Shelby too, you know. Put my fucking film back on!

Aunt Polly: Obviously, I didn't teach you well enough! Rule one, you don't punch above your weight.

Aunt Polly: He deserves an opportunity to do the right thing. I say we give them a chance.
Thomas: For a woman who's had a hard life with men, you're still full of romance, eh?

Aunt Polly: I did it to myself... and I almost died. And he didn't come back. They don't. Why should they? You know the words. You're a whore, the baby's a bastard... but there's no word for the man who doesn't come back.

Thomas: I'm a fair man. It's a fair offer. Do we have a deal?

Campbell: Very well. But I'd prefer if we don't shake hands on it.
Thomas: .... Now why would I shake the hand of a man who didn't even fight for his country?



Campbell: Thomas Shelby is now the beginning, the middle and the end of your mission.

Grace: You underestimate me in every way.

Thomas: I just put a bullet in his head.
Grace: Was he lame?
Thomas: He looked at me the wrong way. It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way.

Thomas: Family business.

Grace: Happy or sad?
Thomas: ... Sad.
Grace: OK. But I warn you, I'll break your heart.
Thomas: Already broken.

Arthur: You stay the way you are, Tommy. Remember what Dad used to say-- "Fast women and slow horses...
Thomas: "...will ruin your life."

Harry: Holy shit. It's Billy Kimber.

Thomas: It would be an honour to work with you, Mr Kimber.
Billy Kimber: Nobody works with me. People work FOR me.

Arthur: Tommy, we can't mess with Billy fucking Kimber.
Thomas: Get yourself a decent haircut, man. We're going to the races.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий