15 янв. 2018 г.

The Son Also Rises

Grimm 6×8


"No man chooses evil because it is evil;
he only mistakes it for happiness."

Mary Wollstonecraft, «A Vindication of the Rights of Men»

Nick: So we know something's coming. We just don't know what... or when.
Eve: We better figure it out sooner rather than later.
Rosalee: And if that something is good or bad.
Eve: We haven't exactly had a lot of good coming our way.
Nick: So probably a plague... rain of frogs, locusts... IRS audit...
Monroe: Or something even weirder.

Monroe: Take a look at this classic mythological rendering of the astrological constellations we've been mapping from the cloth. Commissioned by Pope Gregory XIII,
it was painted on the ceiling of the Sala Bologna by Giovanni Antonio Vanosino da Varese in 1575... And, I know there's no way to know this for a fact... but based on what he painted, I think Giovanni might have been a Grimm.
Nick: It looks pretty grim.

Rosalee: Are you suggesting that Wesen come from other planets?
Monroe: No, but I'm suggesting Giovanni might be suggesting it.

Hank: You ever thought about what you want done?
Wu: With what?
Hank: You. Being cremated or buried.
Wu: Not really, you?
Hank: Oh, yeah. Last thing I ever want is to wind up in the ground. I get claustrophobic just thinking about it. Cremate me, spread my ashes over the Willamette River, and let me float free to the edges of wherever...
Wu: You know there are a lot of cows and horses that drink from the river.
Hank: So?
Wu: So what happens if some cow drinks from the Willamette and gets you, too, then craps you out in a field? Then some farmer comes along and tills that field. Next thing you know, you're buried beneath the cold, dark ground.
Hank: .... Don't mess with a man's afterlife.

Julian: I don't know what it was, but we all saw it, and I can't explain it. It makes no sense.
Hank: That's what we do here... make sense out of stuff nobody can explain.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий