1 янв. 2018 г.

Number Three

This Is Us 2×10


Randall: Thanksgiving break's right around the corner. And Thanksgiving's a pretty big deal around here. A lot of fun traditions. You like Police Academy 4?... Oh, you will, Deja. You will.

Deja: Oh, my God, you are so corny.
Randall: Well, if you think that's corny, how about this? I'm really proud of you for working so hard on this project. I've had a lot of fun doing it with you.... "I had fun, too, Foster Dad."
Deja: Don't say "Foster Dad," that's stupid.

Deja: Kids in my school are gonna make fun of me once they see how hard I worked on this.
Randall: Well, the joke's on them. Because working hard is what gets you the big house and the fancy car.

Randall: I hesitated. But, uh, not because you're white. But be-because you're old.
Jack: I'm not that old.

Randall: But, Dad... you know how you felt at Howard... when you thought I hesitated because you're white? How you were kind of mad about it but couldn't exactly say why? I feel like that all the time. Not from you guys, but, you know, from everybody else. Felt like that ever since I was little. But, I mean... not that... th-that's your fault. .... I just... I just feel like I'm always gonna feel this way. Not, like, mad, but... just off balance. Like everything's just gonna be a little bit more complicated for me.

Randall: You remember what I told you about working hard. All right?
Deja: Big house, fancy car.
Randall: Big house. Fancy car.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий