20 янв. 2018 г.

An Eagle Feather, a String Bean, and an Eskimo

Young Sheldon 1×10


Mary: He's nine years old!
George: Oh, come on, you can't measure him in Earth years.
Mary: You're saying he's an alien?

Meemaw: Fine. One featherless family heirloom for you to take with you and keep you safe while you're away.
Young Sheldon: You don't actually believe this has magic powers, do you?
Meemaw: Oh, for God's sake, just say "thank you."

Mary: I'm still not sure that this is the right thing to do.
Meemaw: Are you worried that he won't like it or are you worried that he will?
Mary: You're not helping.
Meemaw: That's not my job. I think of myself as a speaker of truth.

Young Sheldon: To me, you're like string beans. No one asks for them, no one wonders about them. They're just there on the plate.
Missy: But you eat them, right?
Young Sheldon: Yes.
Missy: You're gonna miss me.

Flora: And why are you wearing mittens?
Young Sheldon: Well, I don't know where your hands have been.

Mary: You thought him leaving was a good idea!
Meemaw: Oh, I only said that because you thought it was a bad idea. You know how it's always my nature to go the other way. Say "up."
Mary: Up.
Meemaw: Down.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # 577

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий