30 янв. 2018 г.

Once Removed

Inside No. 9 4×3


Spike: Looking for a Mrs Falsham.
May: Yes, that's me. What do you want?
Spike: Handle Me Gently.
May: Sorry?
Spike: The removals company - Handle Me Gently. I'm Spike.

May: It's one of the most stressful things, isn't it? Moving house.
Spike: People often say that but, according to the Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale, the top three are - death of a spouse, divorce and imprisonment. Moving home's only number 32.
May: Oh, well, that's something.
Spike: And erectile dysfunction isn't even on the list.

May: Sorry, this is Spike from Squeeze Me Tightly.
Spike: Handle Me Gently.

May: He was wondering how long a yonk is?
Viktor: Er, it's short for donkey's years, isn't it?
May: Yeah, that would make sense.

May: I can explain.

Viktor: I'm vegetarian.
Hugo: Me too. Good call, we will live longer my friend. Let them choke on their sausages, eh?

Percy: Well, well, well. If it isn't the great Julian Lloyd Webber come to see his older brother...

Viktor: I'll take care of everything. There won't be any loose ends.
Natasha: What a professional young man you are.
Viktor: I do try.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий