2 янв. 2018 г.

The Sinnerman

Lucifer 3×9


Joey Pileggi: Uh, Mr. Morningstar?... I hear you help people.
Lucifer: What, like Ellen? I think not. No, I grant people favors. When it suits me.

Linda: There's a school for angels?!
Lucifer: No. There's no Hogwarts in the sky.

Lucifer: I'd never stop granting favors, Detective. I mean, I may have gotten distracted for a while, but then I realized granting favors defines me. I mean, you wouldn't ask Superman not to fly? A Kardashian not to selfie?

Lucifer: Well, his desire was to become the new Godfather, a Scarface for millennials.

Linda: I mean, can't a... Can't a woman be friends with a... with a brilliant, tall, gorgeous angel?

Mazikeen: You're going nowhere, Lucifer. You don't get out until you listen to what I have to say, and act like you care.

Lucifer: Look, you really want my advice, Mazikeen?.. Ask yourself what you truly desire. And be honest. Otherwise, there's no point.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий