25 янв. 2018 г.

Plus One

The X-Files 11×3


The Truth Is Out There

Mulder: Well, correct me if I'm wrong, Scully, and I know that you will, ...

Scully: You're saying you believe him.
Mulder: No. I'm just saying that I think the kid's too stupid to make it up.

Judy: You're nothing but a hosebag. How old are you? 40s? Past your child-bearing years. You're all dried up, not even half a woman.
Scully: You can't hurt me, Judy.
Judy: Nothing hurts like the truth.

Scully: No, it's not evil... it's mental illness. There's some kind of psychic transference.
Mulder: I wouldn't rule out ghosts...
Scully: Well... except for the fact that they don't exist?
Mulder: Of course there are ghosts.
Scully: I mean, science has proven that the stimulation of the brain's left anterior insula is linked to the feeling of a sensed presence and that repeated stimulation to an area of the left temporoparietal junction is what promotes the sense of a shadowy figure, collectively known as the Gastaut-Geschwind syndrome.

Charles 'Chucky' H. Poundstone: Top of the morning, Agent Muldoon. What's on your mind?

Lisa: Well, promises are like bananas... they're only good when they're appealing.


Mulder: Like I said before, clearly there's a dark influence set loose in this town, Scully.
Scully: Well, by "dark influence," again, I presume you mean evil, Mulder. But there is no such thing as evil. I mean, evil is a concept, like the Devil.
Mulder: Oh, the Devil is a concept? Certainly, that's not what they taught young Dana Katherine Scully in Sunday school, is it?

Scully: I can't explain it. But if you eliminate the impossible, whatever is remaining, even if improbable, must be the truth.
Mulder: No sugar, Sherlock.

Scully: What's gonna happen?
Mulder: What's gonna happen when?
Scully: When we're old.
Mulder: What do you mean "when"?

Mulder: Oh, I'll always be around, Scully. Offering bulletproof theories of genius that you fail to assail with your inadequate rationality.
Scully: And I'll always be around to prove you wrong.

Scully: Mulder, they can't hang us. We-we can only hang ourselves if we panic.
Mulder: How many letters in Scully, Scully?

Scully: My rational mind knows that you are only a... a manifest psychic ideation borne of latent hostility.

Scully: But then again... it's not out of the realm of extreme possibility.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий