18 янв. 2018 г.

Paint Misbehavin'

The Last Man on Earth 4×10


Tandy: Ladies and gentlewomen, feast your eyes on... this.

Gail: What the hell?!
Karl: Hi, I'm Karl.

Tandy: Now, come on. Don't be shy. Karl doesn't bite. Do you, Karl?
Karl: Nope. No.

Gail: Well, man, you must be some kind of saint, 'cause I could never be friends with a psycho killer qu'est-ce que c'est like that.

Karl: You know, for a burn, you don't need a Band-Aid. You just have to apply ice. Human flesh cooks so fast it just... gets a-away from you in a hurry.

Karl: Trash. Out. Full.

Tandy: Something's a little weird about you. Isn't it, partner?
Karl: Oh, you think?


Tandy: So, uh, remind me. What kind of "penis" are you?
Karl: What?!
Tandy: Pianist! What kind of "penis" are you?
Karl: I'm semiprofessional.

Tandy: Erica, my instincts tell me you're wrong as a dong all day long, and it's daylight savings.

Carol: How about this? Maybe just this once take that hunch to lunch and give Karl a chunce.

Tandy: I think we started off on the wrong foot. Hey, I-I just had twins, and my hormones are raging, and my fatherhood instincts are super engorged.

Gail: I'm dying to get started.
Karl: Famous last words, am I right?
Gail: How-How so?

Todd: Are you serious about this?
Tandy: Yahoo serious.

Todd: Still digging?
Tandy: Like a nizzle pizzy in a dizzle stizzy.
Todd: What?
Tandy: A nosepicker in a dust storm.
Todd: Oh.

Tandy: Oooooh... farts.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий