7 янв. 2018 г.

The Sin Bin

Lucifer 3×10


Lucifer: Nothing screams 'weekend' like tequila and scantily-clad women. And tequila. Cheers.
Mazikeen: It's Wednesday.
Lucifer: Mmm. Exactly. The party's just begun.

Ella: Man, I just love watching Pierce work. It's like a master class in ass-whoop with a minor in whatevs.

Lucifer: ...he's clearly your Moby Dick, and we all know what happened to Captain Ahab.... Felled by savage revenge, dragged to the bottom of the sea? Gosh, did they teach you nothing at cop school?
Pierce: I've read Moby Dick six times.
Lucifer: Oh, really. What happened on page 83?

Chloe: So, what should I call you? Sinner, is it? Mr. Man?

Lucifer: Ah. See? I'm telling you. Obi Wan Can't-See-Me is Maggie's only hope.

Chloe: LAPD! Stop skating now!

Lucifer: Well, come on, Detective, chop-chop. More dead-end clues aren't gonna find themselves.


Trixie: Daddy, I have an idea...

Chloe: Is that clear?
Lucifer: As a chilled vodka martini. Served neat, of course.

Lucifer: Well, I guess we'll just have to go nut to butt, have Charlie do the foxtrot, cover each other's sixes and all that... You know? Hooah! Military terms. Weren't you a serviceman?
Pierce: Yeah. We don't talk like that.

Lucifer: Meet Hell's most brutal torturer.
Mazikeen: The pleasure's all mine.

Mazikeen: I'm a demon. Big fan of death and destruction. But killing a human is Angel No-No's 101.

Mazikeen: Text me when you've done the deed. Actually... I'll be able to tell by the plague of locusts.

Lucifer: Actually, you know what, I'll boil you alive. Yeah. Top most painful way to die, according to BuzzFeed.

Lucifer: I wonder why I didn't figure it out sooner. "The world's first murderer, marked by God and doomed to walk the earth alone for a tortured eternity." It's quite the moniker. ... Wouldn't you agree... Kane?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий