8 янв. 2018 г.

True Memoirs of an International Assassin

Sam Larson: Okay, RPG's way over the top. What is the next move?

Sam Larson: Oh, signature line time. What do you say to a beautiful woman whose life you just saved?...

Sam Larson: 'Never bring a knife to a gunfight.'

Kylie: Nobody cares about a fictional book about an assassin. But a true story of an assassin, now, that is how you move...

Amos: Why do you write?
Sam Larson: I wanna be an author. A published one...
Amos: No. Why do you spend all your time doing it?
Sam Larson: I don't know. To escape, I guess.
Amos: Well, then you are wasting your time. Stop writing other people's stories. And start living your own.

El Toro: You know how I know that you are the Ghost, my friend? Because if you're not... I will kill you. I will cut you slowly and painfully with my knife. So painfully... that your innards will fall out and spill out on the floor. Then I will grab them and place them on your chest. And then I will place your hands over them like that. Something I like to call the Venezuelan embrace.
Sam Larson: I am him. I am the Ghost.

Sam Larson: Thank you for saving me.
Rosa Bolivar: I don't do this job for thanks.
Sam Larson: That's a good signature line.

Rosa Bolivar: Sorry, I didn't know you were that sensitive.
Sam Larson: Yes! I am sensitive. To dying. I'm different that way. My mother would be like, "Why are you scared of death?" I don't know. I guess I'm allergic. It turns out I'm allergic. I'm allergic to death.

Rosa Bolivar: We're all gonna die. Not all of us get to make a difference.

Anton Masovich: Tango. The vertical expression of a horizontal act.

Sam Larson: Man, I'm really starting to like Venezuela. Maybe I'll even get a timeshare. Or not. Either way.

Sam Larson: Better to jump than to crash. Trust me. We just have to wait for the right moment.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs: «Довольно дурацкая, но в целом плюс-минус смешная комедия про придурочного толстого писателя, которого случайно принимают за профессионального киллера. ...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий