2 янв. 2018 г.

eps3.8_stage3.torrent

Mr. Robot 3×5


Tyrell: The things I did, the things I sacrificed, I earned my freedom. That's the least they could give me.
Mr. Robot: Horseshit. You're being added to a collection of puppets.
Tyrell: No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet!
Mr. Robot: Wake up! You made a deal with a force that's bigger than you! When the time comes, they're gonna ask you to pay what they feel you owe them!

Mr. Robot: Who's the one who said we were gods, huh? Time to grow up. There are no gods. Our closest deities are a society of the richest, most influential men in existence... Men who fuck over the rest of us for profit, for fun, and then leave us in the streets for dead.

Irving: What the fuck is Stage Three?

Irving: Since when do I take orders from you?
Elliot: If you don't move on this, it'll be on you to tell your employer why you fucked with their timeline.

Elliot: Angela, I want to help you, but you got to explain to me what you think is happening.

Mr. Price: Oh, Wellick, Wellick. It's not that I'm out of moves. It's that you're not worth one.

Mr. Price: World catastrophes like this, they aren't caused by lone wolves like you. They occur because men like me allow them. You just happened to stumble into one of them.
Mr. Robot: No, no. I ran the operation! I pushed the button! I am the one...
Mr. Price: There you go again. "I, I, I..." You're still thinking like a lone wolf.
Mr. Robot: Why don't you tell me how I should be thinking?
Mr. Price: Like a leader!
Mr. Robot: I am a leader!
Mr. Price: Then where are your followers?

Mr. Price: You can't force an agenda, Mr. Alderson. You have to inspire one.

Angela: Don't overthink this.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий