24 янв. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 1x5

Episode #1.5


Thomas: The black star day... is the day we take out Billy Kimber and his men.

Arthur: Now look, Grace, if you know what's good for you, you don't ask questions about things that don't concern you. Never. Right?

Arthur: How much, how much to get started?

Byrne: I am judge, jury and executioner. I find you guilty and I pass sentence. You deliver the guns to me or I deliver death and hell's fury to you and your little tribe of heathens. Am I making myself clear?

Grace: Are you expecting trouble?
Thomas: Yeah.
Grace: At this hour?
Thomas: Midnight is as good an hour as any.

Thomas: I will make my peace my own way. To barmaids who don't count...

Finn: The police are in the lane, Tommy!

Thomas: I know you like to be asked properly. Grace, can I have this dance?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий