9 янв. 2018 г.

Cape Canaveral, Schrödinger's Cat, and Cyndi Lauper's Hair

Young Sheldon 1×8


Mary: Find something else to do with him. Something he'd like.
George: What are we gonna do? Spend the weekend sitting around, thinking?

Mary: Young boys who don't spend time with their daddies grow up to be oddballs.
George: Honey, I hate to tell you, but that ball is already pretty odd.

Sheldon: My plan was coming together. I just needed to get on the shuttle so I could finally escape this ridiculous planet. Spoiler alert... I'm still here.

Mary: ...you can't ignore his bathroom schedule.
George: I know.
Mary: He goes number one first thing in the morning, then again in the afternoon, once more in the late afternoon, say 4:00, 4:30, depending on his juice intake, and then, a quick piddle before bedtime.
George: "Piddle." Got it.
Mary: Now, number two's a little trickier...


Mary: Okay, let's talk about food...
George: No need to... He likes his meat cooked to at least 165 degrees, except for chicken, which is 180. The different foods can't touch each other on the plate. Ketchup and mustard must come out of a packet. No bottles.
Mary: What about his issues with spaghetti?
George: That's a trick question... He likes spaghetti.
Mary: All right, I guess you got this.

Mary: What do you mean, you can't find him?
George: I mean I don't know where he is.
Mary: Well, he's got to be somewhere.
George: Maybe he got that time machine to work.

Georgie: Dead armadillo. That's three for me.
Young Sheldon: This is a terrible driving game.

George: So, in this thought experiment, do you think Mittens is dead or alive?
Young Sheldon: There's no way of saying until you open the box.
Georgie: Oh, come on.
Young Sheldon: Optimistically, I would choose to believe he's alive.
Georgie: Yes!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий