19 янв. 2018 г.

Tree People

Grimm 6×9


"In the morning, glad, I see
my foe outstretched beneath the tree."

William Blake, «A Poison Tree»

Monroe: Well, the woods are lovely, dark, and deep, and full of dead bodies of all sorts.

Rosalee: Huh, I wonder if it could be a Curupira.
Monroe: That's Brazilian, right?
Rosalee: Yeah, oh, or the one from Russia.
Monroe: Ooh, a Leshy.
Nick: What are we talking about?
Rosalee: Well, there's some Wesen that are ecologically wired to protect the natural environment they live in.
Monroe: Yeah. Usually forest Wesen who do not take kindly to disrespecting nature. You know, it's like if someone went into your house, broke in, shot your dog, ate your cat, fished in your aquarium, set your kitchen on fire, and peed in your bed. It would have the same kind of effect.

Monroe: What if it's, like, a deep, biological drive? That would be like blaming a spider for killing a fly. Not that a web is a home, I'm just saying we're in a moral green area, if you will.

Monroe: I got kind of mixed feelings about this. I mean, I love trees.
Hank: It's not a normal tree, Monroe.
Monroe: Yeah, but still. "I think I shall never see a poem as lovely as a..." blood-sucking Jubokko tree.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий