18 янв. 2018 г.

The Solo Oscillation

The Big Bang Theory 11×13


Leonard: Newspapers? Did you find a portal back to the 1990s?

Sheldon: One thing you can't get on an iPad, the smell of ink and paper... One more reason iPads are better.

Amy: Okay, how do you want to play this? Do you want to pretend like nothing's bothering you and blow up later, or do you just want to be a maniac right now?

Amy: If you want to talk, I'll be flushing my sinuses.

Raj: Hey, uh, what do you think we should open our show with? Uh, “Thor and Doctor Jones” or “Let's Get Astrophysical”?
Howard: I don't know. I think we should start with something that gets them up on their feet. Maybe “Sherlock Around the Clock.”

Raj: It's cool. We don't need volume to rock.

Raj: Who won?
Leonard: Oh, she thought she had me with “appoggiatura,” but I shut that down expeditiously. E-X-P-E-D-I-T-I-O-U-S-L-Y. Expeditiously!

Amy: Should we put on safety goggles?
Leonard: Well, the funnest fun is the safest fun, so yes.

Penny: Sheldon? Sheldon? Sheldon?
Sheldon: .... It's annoying when you do it.


Sheldon: And now you show up with my favorite shape of food-- a circle made of triangles served in a square box.

Bert: Hey, you want to hear one of my geology songs?
Raj: So it's about rocks?
Bert: Better. It's about a boulder.
Raj: Isn't that the same thing?
Bert: Far from it. A boulder has a diameter greater than 25.6 centimeters.
Raj: Is that fact in the song?
Bert: No... Yes.

Bert: It's sung from the viewpoint of the boulder that chases Indiana Jones.

Amy: This is fun. Playing with Popsicle sticks, exploring ways to store kinetic energy. It's like preschool all over again.

Penny: ...So it's sort of like a guitar string, but instead of making an actual sound, each vibration is a different particle.
Sheldon: Precisely! And when you express it in 11 dimensions, Einstein's relativity equations pop out. Does that sound like a coincidence?
Penny: It does not.

Leonard: Thought you were getting us dinner.
Penny: Sorry. I had to stop at Sheldon's and help him solve string theory.
Amy: ..... What?!
Penny: Yeah, turns out the answer's knots.
Leonard: That's cute, but you can't have knots in more than four dimensions--
Penny: Mm, you can if you consider them sheets. Good night.

Howard: What up, my Hebrews and She-brews?!

♪ Yeah, I'm six tons of granite ♪
♪ And micaceous schist ♪


--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий