27 янв. 2018 г.

Bridget Jones's Baby


Mark: Bridget, an old friend.
Bridget: Well, less old, more childhood.

Bridget: So... Nice memorial, as memorials go. Almost makes one look forward to one's own.

Miranda: And anyway, it's not camping, it's glamping.
Bridget: Putting a G L in front of it doesn't make it any better. Calling him Gladolf Hitler wouldn't suddenly make you forget all the unpleasantness.

Bridget: Oh, God. I have to admit, that was fun. And you're right... What I need is a good shafting... some good old-fashioned, lie back and-think-of-England... bonking.

Bridget: Well, this isn't embarrassing at all. Mark Darcy and I at the altar with a baby.

Bridget: No, can't go back and keep making same mistakes. Must keep moving forward and make new ones.

Bridget: I am pregnant.
Mark: Right. Well, congratulations. How can I help?
Bridget: I'm three months pregnant.

Mark: Would you excuse me for just a moment.......... I think that this is quite possibly the most wonderful piece of information I have ever received in my entire life.

Mum: Oh no, Bridget. Who's the father? It's not Mark is it? Oh, do say it is.
Bridget: There's at least a 50 percent chance.
Mum: A 50 percent chance?!
Bridget: Mark and this really nice American called Jack.
Mum: Oh no, Bridget. An American?! Did you have a three-way?

Bridget: Well, how do you know?
Shazzer: You just have to have faith. You just have to ask yourself: can I see myself growing old... with this guy, and not Mark Darcy?


Bridget: Falling in love doesn't happen on paper. Sometimes you love a person because of all the reasons they're not like you. And sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home.

Dr. Rawlings: You don't really need them, you know. All they're good for is fitting car seats and blaming things on. They really just get in the way after that. You're absolutely capable of doing this on your own.

Gianni: A margarita with onion and pineapple. Number 17, thank you.
Mark: What?!
Gianni: Who is ordering onion with pineapple, huh? Some people they're crazy, no?

Jake: No, you can do this. A positive mental attitude is stronger than any drug. Okay? Just think away the pain.
Bridget: Oh, bollocks to that. No, I want everything. Gas, air, injections, morphine.
Jake: Bridget, remember your yoga.
Bridget: Fuck yoga!
Mark: Oh, I couldn't agree with you more.

Dr. Rawlings: I'm not sure how much there is to gain from you two being at the coal face if I'm honest. My ex-husband said it was like watching his favorite pub burn down. So. Your choice.

Dr. Rawlings: Think the pain away... You're pushing an entire human being out of your vagina. I'd like to see them thinking it away.

Mum: I'm so sorry we didn't get here on time. Daddy's parking the car. There's some march for women's rights. I mean, honestly, do we need any more rights?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий