26 янв. 2018 г.

Misery


Annie Wilkes: The swearing, Paul. There, I said it.
Paul Sheldon: The, uh, profanity bothers you?
Annie Wilkes: It has no nobility.
Paul Sheldon: These are slum kids, I was a slum kid. Everybody talks like that.
Annie Wilkes: THEY DO NOT! What do you think I say when I go to the feedstore in town, "Oh, now Wally, give me a bag of that F-in' pig feed, and ten pounds of that bitchly cow corn"? And the bank do I tell Mrs. Bollinger, "Oh, here's one big bastard of a check, give me some of your Christ-ing money?" THERE, LOOK THERE, SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

Buster: Virginia, when you're in this car, you're not my wife, you're my deputy.
Virginia: Well, this deputy'd rather be home under the covers with the Sheriff.

Annie Wilkes: Oh, Paul, what a poet you are!

Annie Wilkes: ...And I'm on page 75.
Paul Sheldon: I guess that means it's okay.
Annie Wilkes: No. No, it isn't. It's... Oh, pooh. I can't think of any words. Would "great" be insulting?

Annie Wilkes: YOU! YOU DIRTY BIRD, HOW COULD YOU!
Paul Sheldon: What?
Annie Wilkes: She can't be dead, MISERY CHASTAIN CANNOT BE DEAD!

Annie Wilkes: I thought you were good, Paul, but you're not good. You're just another lying, old dirty birdie, and I don't think I better be around you for a while.

Annie Wilkes: And don't even think about anybody coming for you. Not the doctors, not your agent, not your family because I never called them. Nobody knows you're here. And you better hope nothing happens to me. Because if I die... you die.

Annie Wilkes: I think you should light the match, Paul...

Annie Wilkes: It'll be a book in my honor for saving your life and nursing you back to health. Oh, Paul, you're gonna make me the envy of the whole world.
Paul Sheldon: You just expect me to whip something off, is that it?
Annie Wilkes: I expect nothing less than your masterpiece.


Annie Wilkes: Here. In case you think of any ideas.
Paul Sheldon: Well, I wouldn't expect too much...
Annie Wilkes: Don't be silly. You'll be brilliant. Think of me as your inspiration. I have faith in you, my darling.

Annie Wilkes: Will she be her old self, now that Ian has dug her out, or will she have amnesia?
Paul Sheldon: Have to wait.
Annie Wilkes: Will she still love him with that special, perfect love?
Paul Sheldon: You'll have to wait.
Annie Wilkes: Not even a hint?

Annie Wilkes: Misery's alive! Misery's alive! Oh, it's so romantic!

Annie Wilkes: To Misery!
Paul Sheldon: To misery.

Annie Wilkes: I know you don't love me... Don't say you do. You're a beautiful, brilliant, famous man of the world, and I'm not a movie star type. You'll never know the fear of losing someone like you if you're someone like me.

Annie Wilkes: I have this gun. Sometimes I think about using it... I better go now. I might put bullets in it...

Buster: Must get lonely, living out here all by yourself.
Annie Wilkes: Well, I always say if you can't enjoy your own company, you're not fit company for anyone else.

Annie Wilkes: You and I were meant to be together forever. But now our time in this world must end. But don't worry, Paul. I've prepared for what must be done... I put two bullets in my gun. One for you and one for me... Oh, darling, it'll be so beautiful.

Paul Sheldon: You know, when I finish, I'd like everything to be perfect. I'll need three things.
Annie Wilkes: What things?
Paul Sheldon: You mean you don't know?
Annie Wilkes: ... I was fooling, silly. You need a cigarette because you used to smoke, but you quit except when you finish a book. And you have just one. And the match is to light it. And you need one glass of champagne. Dom Perignon.
Paul Sheldon: Dom Perignon it is.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий