5 янв. 2018 г.

The Chase

Black Child: Grandma, he's got on a prison suit!
Grandma: We gotta do nothing, except let white men take care of white men's troubles. Sit you still, boy.

Val Rogers: What game do they play for my benefit? Why?

Sheriff Calder: That's about it, isn't it, Val? Somehow, it always winds up with what's owed you.

Emily Stewart: We'll protect him, won't we, Damon?
Damon Fuller: We sure will. Now, listen, if he comes around here and tries to bother you... I'll just pull out my pistol and go, "Bang, bang!"

Lem Brewster: Oh, take it easy, little buddy. If Bubber Reeves comes around, just take out your pistol and shoot.

Emily Stewart: Calder, why don't you stay and help us protect him.
Sheriff Calder: All you need to come to my party is a pistol, and you got one. With all the pistols you got there, I don't believe there's room for mine.

Damon Fuller: Well now, Sheriff, it's nice to know that you're out here on patrol.
Sheriff Calder: No, no, I'm not on patrol. Just lookin' for an ice cream cone, that's all.

Lem Brewster: The taxes in this town pay your salary to protect the place.
Sheriff Calder: Well, if anything happens to you, Lem, we'll give you a refund.

Anna Reeves: Things come so late... I guess, for most people.

Lester Johnson: Sheriff, I ain't done nothing. ... I was just stopping by to say hello.
Damon Fuller: He was just stopping by to say hello to a white woman!
Lem Brewster: Hello, Pappy. Hello, Grandpappy. You turning over in your nice graves? Where you from, boy, up north?

Sheriff Calder: Some of those people out there are just nuts. They're just nuts.

Sheriff Calder: The best thing about turning over a new leaf on Saturday night... is it disappears with a Sunday-morning hangover.

Sheriff Calder: I'm going to sit here and ask myself... what I did to get so many people to believe that they could buy me off.

Charlie 'Bubber' Reeves: I said, "All right. All right, boy, you're free... because when you're willing to die... nobody can make you do anything anymore."

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий