12 янв. 2018 г.

Hell or High Water

Old Man: You boys robbing the bank?
Tanner: Shut up!
Old Man: That's crazy. Y'all ain't even Mexicans.

Toby: You never understood that fighting back makes the beating last longer.
Tanner: No, I understood. That's why I stopped fighting and shot that son of a bitch.

Marcus Hamilton: So they bopped you in the snozzola, huh?.. Not very nice.

Marcus Hamilton: I know their faces was covered, but could you tell their race? Black, white?
Elsie: Their skin or their souls?
Marcus Hamilton: Let's leave their souls out of this for now.

Cowboy: 21st century, I'm racing a fire to the river with a herd of cattle. And I wonder why my kids won't do this shit for a living.

Marcus Hamilton: How old?
Natalie: I don't know cars, mister.
Marcus Hamilton: Well, was it a nice car, an okay car, or a real piece of shit?

Alberto Parker: You know I'm part Mexican, too.
Marcus Hamilton: Yeah, well, I'm gonna get to that when I'm through with the Indian insults, but it's gonna be a while.

Tanner: You Comanche?... Lords of the Plains.
Bear: Lords of Nothing now.


Bear: Do you know what Comanche means?... It means enemies forever.
Tanner: Enemies with who?
Bear: Everyone.
Tanner: You know what that makes me?
Bear: An enemy.
Tanner: No. It makes me a Comanche.

Alberto Parker: Ain't you Christian?
Marcus Hamilton: Yeah, but I ain't stupid. God doesn't talk through this man any more than he talks through my dog.

Alberto Parker: Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you...
Marcus Hamilton: Indians ain't supposed to feel sorry for cowboys. It's the other way around.

Billy Rayburn: That's just so arrogant, it makes my teeth hurt. To see you boys... pay those bastards back with their own money? Well, if that ain't Texan, I don't know what is.

Billy Rayburn: The trust needs to be managed by a bank. You really wanna cover your tracks? You get Texas Midland to handle this trust.

Marcus Hamilton: Howdy, ma'am. How you doing today?
T-Bone Waitress: Hot, and I don't mean the good kind. So, what don't you want?

Lord of the Plains... That's me.

Marcus Hamilton: This was smart. This was you.

Toby: I've been poor my whole life. So were my parents, their parents before them. It's like a disease... passing from generation to generation, becomes a sickness. That's what it is. Infects every person you know...

Marcus Hamilton: The things we do for our kids, huh?...

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий