13 янв. 2018 г.

Spock, Kirk, and Testicular Hernia

Young Sheldon 1×9


Young Sheldon: ... That's humorous, because Spock is half human and half Vulcan. But he's ashamed of his human side. That's why I identify with him.

Meemaw: I gravitate a little more towards Kirk.
Young Sheldon: Why?
Meemaw: Be-cause... everything he says... he makes sound so im-portant.
Young Sheldon: I should hope so... He's the captain.

Georgie: What do you see when you close your eyes?
Young Sheldon: I see quadrant one as red, quadrant two is soft and plush... quadrant three smells like lavender, and quadrant four is overlaid with a Fibonacci spiral.
Georgie: That's really weird.
Young Sheldon: No. What's really weird is doing simple algebra and thinking about a girl in a bikini.

Meemaw: I drank when I was pregnant with you. You turned out fine. These days everybody's like, "Don't drink, don't smoke." I swear. Texas is turning into California.

Young Sheldon: He wouldn't do that. When you cheat in school, you only cheat yourself.
Tam: Where'd you get that?
Young Sheldon: An inspirational poster outside the boys' room.


Young Sheldon: But what about the truth?
Georgie: What about it?
Young Sheldon: It's supposed to set us free.
Georgie: Who told you that?
Young Sheldon: The Bible.
Georgie: Since when do you care about what's in the Bible?
Young Sheldon: When it helps me win an argument.

Young Sheldon: Have you been reading the Word of the Day calendar I gave you for your birthday?
Meemaw: Indubitably.

Young Sheldon: Do you think a Spock could become a Kirk?
Meemaw: Well, in my experience, most people stay the miserable bastards they are their whole entire life. But... I have seen some folks change.

Georgie: Okay, when you're telling a lie, it's important to throw in some details...

Sheldon: I don't know if other supervillains started their careers by getting out of P.E., but that's where I began...

Mary: Don't be proud of him!
George: Can't help it. First time he ever seemed like my kid.

Mary: Do you have any idea what's gotten into him?
Meemaw: I might.
Mary: Well?
Meemaw: Have you ever heard of... Mobokachi Kaboom? Wait. Koshimaki Magoo. Wait a minute, I'm gonna get this...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий