14 янв. 2018 г.

Raising Gazorpazorp

Rick and Morty 1x7


Rick: Okay, 60 for the resonator and my grandson wants the sex robot.

Morty: He is a like little me. You don't think he'll turn into a monster, do you?
Beth: They always do...

Rick: Summer, put your burqa on!
Summer: That burqa is a human rights violation, and I spent a lot on this top.
Rick: Look, I'm trying to repair portal gun with with bunch of sex doll parts and I have to do it one-handed to keep these belushis from cutting you off. The least you could do is be ashamed of your gender.

Summer: You think it's efficient to get rid of women?
Rick: You ever see a line for the men's room?

Rick: Well, obviously, Summer, it appears the lower tier of this society is being manipulated through sex and advanced technology by a hidden ruling class. Sound familiar?

Rick: Oh, I get it. The old "behind every great man amazon" twist.

Marsha: I am Marsha, ruler of Gazorpazorp. I am here if you need to talk.


Summer: What is this place?
Marsha: Paradise. We built it during the great passive aggression, when females separated from the males due to their increasingly destructive behavior.

Rick: Just give me a gun, I'll kill myself.

Morty: Who do you think is gonna love you if you conquer the planet Morty Jr.?
Morty Jr.: Love. That's all you care about. What about weapons? What about domination of the enemy?

Morty Jr.: My life has been a lie! God is dead! The government's lame! Thanksgiving is about killing Indians! Jesus wasn't born on Christmas, they moved the date, it was a pagan holiday!

Morty: My son is gonna take over the planet, and I am too young to drive. Can you help me get him back?
Jerry: I suppose, Morty. I suppose. But first a deep sip from a very tall glass of "I told you so".

Morty: I'm sorry. I ended up lying to you and yelling at you just like my parents did to me. You know parents are just kids having kids.

Morty Jr.: I think it's time I get a place of my own. I promise I call you every day I need money or a place to do laundry.

Beth: It's a thankless job, Morty. You did the best you could.
Morty: I hope he's eating enough.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий