14 янв. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 1x4

Episode #1.4


Freddie: ...An attache from the Russian embassy. In a Chinese restaurant.
Chapman: Our revolution is international. And it grows by the day.

Aunt Polly: Men and their cocks never cease to amaze me.

Campbell: My word? Do people still talk about such things in this idiotic century? My word to who?

Campbell: You think my campaign against Shelby has become personal? Correct. "Spot-on", as they say in London society.

Campbell: What's the matter with you? He fell down some stairs.
Moss: This is not bloody Belfast!
Campbell: Not yet, but if men like him get their way, it soon will be. So, find some stairs, throw him down, and call the coroner.


Grace: I'm not an accountant. Nor a lawyer.
Thomas: No. No, but you have something I need. Class.

Campbell: The difficulty with undercover work, Grace, is to remember what you are.

Grace: I'm Irish, I can make a million toasts... May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Grace: Shelby Brothers Limited...
Thomas: I don't like that word, "Limited".
Grace: To be respectable, you have to be "Limited".
Thomas: That's what worries me.

Thomas: Tomorrow, we finish the war with the Lees for once and for all.
Johnny: Since when?
Thomas: Since just now. Ten o'clock tomorrow. Be ready for anything.

Thomas: It's up to you John. War... or peace?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий